Indonesia vs Australia (0-0) Senayan (28/01/2009)

I just got an call from my senior high school friend about watching Indonesia vs Australia Live in Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Senayan. I said "OK, I'll join".
And then, I'll go to Senayan from 5pm and arrived at 6.45pm. As you know, traffic jam is everywhere. I used BusWay from my cousin home in Manggarai and then Transit in Dukuh Atas>Tosari>Gelora Bung Karno Halte.
The ticket price only IDR 20.000
It's about 19.000 watching Indonesia vs Australia Live in Senayan.
At least Indonesia have 3 great chance to score the goals.
1st Abdul Musyafry, his shoot just neared the goal.
2nd Budi Sudarsono, his headed the ball but too weak.
3rd Budi Sudarsono, he took a long time to shoot.
Finally the score only 0-0

Yangki with Mocap (my senior high school friends)

And then, I back home at 10pm and arrived at home at 10.45pm.
It took 45 minutes from Senayan to Manggarai.

You can watch Indonesia vs Australia on Youtube

No Response to "Indonesia vs Australia (0-0) Senayan (28/01/2009)"

Post a Comment


Edited by Yangki Imade Suara

Copyright 2010 by Anshul Dudeja