Wow, it's already the 10th of May 2010.
Well, I got a lot of work to do in this month.
1. Finishing my final thesis
2. Fund raising for the Nanjing Conference next October
3. Organize the COY6 event
4. Sign out from my position as Acting Head of Student Body Organization in Economics Department (HIMA IESP UNPAD)
5. Celebrate my 21st birthday (I'm getting older)
6. Apply for the internship, still consider the EDF position
7. Wait for good news from another Conference and Program [I wish I passed the qualification]
8. Eliminating word "IF"
Yap, here we go and start everything with Bismillah.